Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We'll show you some 007!














Call for a babysitter a week ahead of time for a
saturday night date-check

3 children all sick at once - crap!

1 child better by wednesday-check

Take children to doctor thursday-check
sound fine, just have cough in the throat not in lungs-check

All doing better saturday morning-check

Prepare 2 for babysitter-check

Prepare 1 baby for grandma-check

Get ready for hot date-check

20 minutes before going to pick up babysitter, 1 child runs a fever-crap!

Gave tylenol -check

Pick up sitter-check

Child's fever has reduced by the time we leave-check

Drive to grandmas drop off baby-check

Having one awesome date shooting our hand guns at the shooting range, filling our tummies with delicious mouth watering steaks and loving every bit of having a uninterrupted conversation with the person you love!- check





3 comments:

Clair said...

this was a great post! I love the shooting range!! I always beat justin. haha. btw...you look H-O-T!!! xoxo

Kara said...

ha ha, classic! That is totally how it is, I just pray that the babysitter doesn't get sick once she leaves!

Slightly Insane said...

hey Erin.. I made my blog site.. no idea what I'm doing lol

http://slightlyinsanesarah.blogspot.com/


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!