Each night I love to hear Jaron say his prayers. they are often very random and can go on for a while. so far we know for sure that he loves himsef and his spiderman, since his likes to repeat it several times before his ends his prayer.
"dear heavenly father
thankful for this day
i love daddy
love mommy
i love myself
i don't love brinley"
me: "jaron that's not nice to say"
"ok, i love brinley- but she bugs me
i love jacers
i love spiderman
love pappa and grandma
have 2 pappas and 2 grandmas
thankful for santa he brings me present
thankful for easter bunny
i have 2 choices
cause i need to make right choice
going to see grandma tomorrow and i'm going to be excited
cause i love myself
i love spiderman
i fight bad guys
i yell at brinley
mommy says no
uhmm cause i love myself
i love jesus
jesus died
nephi died
my fish died and he went down the toilet
in the name of jesus christ
amen"
Thursday, April 10, 2008
A SIMPLE PRAYER THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE.
Posted by
galbraith's
at
8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
7 comments:
ha ha, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Too cute!! I love the part about Nephi and his fish! When you get a chance, can you email me your address?? Thanks!
Jaron is the best. Don't you love the honesty. He will be thankful for Brinley some day.
i wish i could say a prayer that long.
So I just started a blog about a month ago. I found LiZ and you were on hers. YEAH! Your kids are adorable, just as I assumed they would be. I'm so glad I get to see what's going on in your life. I'll be checking back. Miss you.
Breanna
Grandpa C loves you Jaron! What a sweet little prayer. Enjoy them...they grow up so fast. Wish I could have been there to give them hugs when mom went out. Love you all, Dad
This has to be THE CUTEST thing I have EVER heard! Oh my gosh! Thank you for making my day!
Miss you guys! Love ya!
JAMIE
Post a Comment