Monday, May 5, 2008

BRINLEY'S FIRST HAIR CUT!!!!

I procrastinated a while before deciding to finally cut brinley's beautiful long hair but she really needed it. I have found just about everything in this child's hair that she could possible put in it( we even found shreds of carpet embedded in her hair while at the stylist). Finally with the pleadings of my close friend, who is a hair stylist I conceded to get it done. However I had very strict reservations that I was not to cut it short, but to just trim what needed trimming (mark loves his little girl with long hair) My friend wanted so bad to give her a cute A-line cut and was trying her hardest to persuade me that it would shape her little face so well. I stood strong and only gave in to letting her give her slight bangs. Brinley was very confused and I think a little concerned throughout the process but was a trooper! so here she is my little girls first haircut what a doll! THANK YOU SHEA!




UPDATE: Brinley now weighs 23 pounds at age 2 1/2 and Jace weighs 21 pounds at 10 months. Here are some recent pics of them together. when brinley sits behind jace and tries to hold him she can barley put her little arms around him! We always joke that she is going to be one protected sister when she gets older!









3 comments:

Amy said...

Erin, your kids are sooooo cute!

normaneugene said...

Erin, I guess getting a haircut is serious business. She looks soooooo serious. What a cutie. Wish I could see her and give her grandpa hugs. Dad

Kara said...

CUTE CUTE. I can't wait to see you. I know it's in awhile but I can still get excited!


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!