We usually never like to travel on Memorial or Labor day weekends, mostley because we would spend most of the time fighting traffic. This year was none different, we simply relaxed at home and went to the local parks with the kids. We did have a couple of BBQ's with some of our friends but that was the extent of our travel. Sometimes staying home is the best vacation!



Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! Your little Jace is such a cutie! Where is that park? It looks so cute, we are always looking for somewhere new to take the kids?
I love my grandkids! What fun just to see pictures of them. Keep posting pictures of my babies. I love seeing you and Mark with the kids. Dad
Cute pictures Erin. I love your kids!
Post a Comment