ok seriously, i can not help but to constantly love on this child-he is as cuddly as they come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
6 comments:
which of the two are you referring to?
So cute! Love daddy and baby pics! I can't believe how big your little one is already! Sheesh! I swear you JUST had him!
What a great picture! Hey, we got your Sixlets...thanks SO MUCH!! That was really sweet of you! Thank you, thank you!
Thank you so much for the sixlets Erin and Mark! that was awesome! some mailman opened the package though and ate some of the sixlets. but with all of that candy we didn't miss a few pieces. that was really cool of you guys though!
love joe
That has to be the cutest picture! I love it.
I was asking the same question as marisa.
Post a Comment