ahh yes the snow has fallen, winter is fast approaching! the beauty of fresh fallen snow on the aspen trees, warm cups of hot chocolate, crisp mountain air tinkling your face, smell of fireplaces burning into the night, snowboarding/ skiing, snow ball fights, sledding, snow angels, christmas shopping, christmas music, decorations, cinnamon pine cones, and a white christmas. i love the snow and the feeling it brings of change but only until christmas, then i just want it all to go away! because then it becomes: icy roads, coldness, warming up the car, traffic accidents, coldness, some gloomy days with no sun, coldness, stomach flu's, kids trapped inside all day, coldness, muddy snow on everything, and the coldness that seeps through your body, making you wish for warmer days! ahh yes, the snow has fallen and here we go once again!
Friday, October 24, 2008
First Day Of Snow!
the sun was just a little too bright!
first taste of snow!
its hard to even see her with all the layer of clothes, but she didn't care she loved it!
first thing jaron wanted to do was make snowballs! not much snow but we managed


Posted by
galbraith's
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
6 comments:
Oh goodness..I can not say that I envy you one bit. I am enjoying the 90 degree heat in sunny arizona and still hanging out at the pool every day. I miss you Erin. We will definantly have to plan a get together next year. Hung out with Breanna las week and had fun remenicing. Miss you! Love- Liz
How funny that we posted the same thing on the same day! Of course your post was much more optimistic than mine was...And btw, I am so sore today!
Ha, Ha, It's 80 today and BEAUTIFUL! we'll see snow soon enough, but in the mean time we'll enjoy trick-or-treating without coats:) love ya, i'm very excited to see you at christmas. Do you realise how long it has been???
Ok Erin,
I have not checked out your blog in some time. It was nice playing catchup on all your cute kids. I must say I am sorry about your ring. Take advantage of the situation and get something really nice. I know what you mean about the sentimental value of it all. Good luck with the snow. We will get are fare share here soon enough. Miss you and take care.
You nailed it! ha ha That is exactly how I feel about cold winters! Come visit me, say in February, and we'll take a trip to Carmel for a break of the coldness!
Oh so not fair!! It's still warm here in AZ!! We are excited for fall ... whenever it decides to come pay us a visit.
Post a Comment