I finally decided to take pictures off my camera and realized how long it's been. So here are some cute pics of my kiddos from the past couple of months!
JUNE: THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN'S WHEN YOU HAVE AN OLDER SISTER!
Monday, June 22, 2009
SOME FORGOTTEN PICTURES
Posted by
galbraith's
at
2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! Man, I'd like to try a piece of that cake... it's not like I'm craving chocolate or anything
Those sheep cupcakes are so cute!! And gotta love Jace in the princess dress! That reminds me that I have to email you the pictures I took of him.
What an elegant cake and cute sheep! I've been noticing how many people are creative with cakes and when I made Georgie's cake I realized how simple it is. Just takes a little effort! Great pics! Also, we're so glad you were able to stop by and I'm glad you and Josiah were able to go to lunch and hang out!
your kids always look so cute! and you are amazing at decorating food!
sorry that last one was me... idk who logged into our computer.
-Becca
Your kids are soo cute!
Post a Comment