Sunday, February 21, 2010

A SIMPLE MODIFICATION

1 snowy saturday
3 hungry children
3 beautiful pieces of artwork on brown paper bags
3 cups of noodles, fruit, soda, fruit rollup and treats
1 preschool table with chairs
1 cartoon

Equals mom's version of an "indoor picnic"






















3 comments:

LizzyP said...

3 happy kids! I love checking in on you through this blog of yours. You're (still) great.

Kara said...

Nice work! And that probably lasted all of 10 minutes, right!? ha ha, We try so hard...

Humphries said...

What a great idea. Joseph always tells me I am crazy when I suggest a picnic inside. Hope all is well with you guys.


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!