Thursday, September 23, 2010

Like father like son

I had to take this shot because it was so cute. Jace loves to pretend to play video games with daddy.



My litte man! he is growing sooo fast. He is now 8 months.










5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pics!! Love how clear your pics are. Your little guys are huge!

Lynsey said...

LOL!! That is awesome and I guess they have to trian them early right? Oh my goodness I can't believe how big Jezden is! He just keeps getting more adorable!

normaneugene said...

Erin, nice job on the pictures of Mark and Jace. Love the one shot of them looking at each other.

Robin said...

I love these pics of Jace and Mark! I have a favorite of Rhylee and Rich eating a popsicle together. You'll treasure those pics forever!!

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!