So i finally finished brinley's room! well kind of, the only thing left i want to do is put crown moulding up but who know's how long that will take to be accomplished. My inpiration for the room started with the cute poka dots i found in a jc penny mag. Of course i am always finding more things that i would love to add so i am sure this isn't permanent. (sorry there were just some angles i could not take good pictures of, so you only get some of the room.)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Brinley's Room!
Posted by
galbraith's
at
6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
11 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
Erin! That's beautiful!!!!!
When I was married to Mark, I did Addi's room the same colors. Funny enough: Addi picked the colors!!! :)
Nice work! I loooove it!
Erin, you should be an interior decorator. Very pretty sweetheart. Dad
Really cute, so girly and sweet! How did you do the circles on her one wall? It really does look great!
Oh my gohs it looks AMAZING! awesome job!
How did you do the circles??? I love the room. I gatta get moving. I have a plan for the kids rooms. I just never get to it. Great job Erin.
CUTE! How did you paint the circles so perfect?? I want to do big lines across the middle of the guest room but I'm afraid!
WHere did you get the bedding?? I love it! Are teh circles those wall sticky thingys?? C'mon...share your secrets :)
Erin! That looks amazing! You are really really good!!!
I love the pink and green together. It looks great. Don't you just love finishing a project. But then it's just time to move on to the next one of course.
It looks so cute! You are great...
that room is soo adorable it makes me want to cry! i love love love it! we need to come visit you just so i can see your house! Becca
Post a Comment