Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SO MUCH FOR REMEMBERING!


WE GO TO THE POOL JUST ABOUT 3 TO 4 TIMES A WEEK AND I ALWAYS FORGET TO BRING MY CAMERA AND WHEN I FINALLY DO..........


Objective: take some fun pics of my children playing together at pool.

- ok, before we leave for the pool i will try to get a couple pictures with the nice camera at home with the kids in there cute swim suits ( jace was sleeping during this photo shoot) - check

- next, remember to bring our not so nice camera to the pool to take some pictures of the kids- check

- quick, grab the kids before they get in the pool and take a quick picture of all of us together, maybe even get everyone to look at the camera at the same time- sort of check

- finally, take some memorable picture of the kidos playing in the pool- ok, well maybe not, camera's battery needs to be recharged- figures!

well it's at least i have one more picture than i had last year at the pool! and yet according to the date on the picture jace hasn't even been born yet-lol!












6 comments:

normaneugene said...

What cute kids!!!! I love being their grandpa. Dad C

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Sooo Cute. I love buy cute little swimsuits for my girls too. They all have probably 3 each. So fun.

Kara said...

Where are the boobs!? I wanted to see them in their very own glamour shot. I can't wait to see them in all their glory (if you know what I mean)! ha ha

Oh, and cute kids by the way...

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

your kids look like they are models!

jenn goodman said...

Look at you, hot mama in your two peice!!  :)

The Hillan Family said...

they look so adorable! LOve, The Hillans


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!