So here comes a plethera of pictures : a few from pumpkin carvings we did for family home evening and the rest of my cuties in their halloween costumes. Brinley took first place for her costume at our ward halloween party. she was very excited to get the medal.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Pumkins, Candy and One First Place Costume!
Posted by
galbraith's
at
4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
8 comments:
Erin, How are your kids so stinking cute!!!and how do you get them all to smile at the camera? LOOOVE Jaron's costume.
How cute are they! Your family is adorable! Congrats to Brinley on her costume! They all looked so cute!!
Fun pictures! I love halloween. It's just so much fun!
I loooove these pictures, Erin. You're really talented.
Brinley's costume is adorable.
I love the pictures. Erin, you are so talented in finding those great costumes. I miss my kids. Dad C
Are you kidding me? Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Jace is so chubby I just want to eat him!
Very cute costumes, you have an eye for creativity! All three of them look absolutely great!
Erin I am so happy to see you have a blog! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment