I HAVE FINALLY FINISHED ONE OF MY PROJECTS AND THAT WAS MY FORMAL LIVING ROOM. IT TOOK A LOT OF LABOR AND RUNNING AROUND TO FIND WHAT I WANTED EXACTLEY BUT I AM SOO HAPPY THAT IT TURNED OUT THE WAY I PICTURED IT! HERE ARE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICS.
BEFORE:
I FOUND THIS OLD LADDER AT AN ANTIQUE STORE HERE IN TOWN AND MARK JUST ADDED SOME BETTER STEPS FOR ME WITH BACKING SO NOTHING WOULD FALL OFF. AFTER:
I ALSO FOUND THIS OLD DOOR AT THE SAME ANTIQUE STORE. IT JUST NEEDED A LITTLE SANDING. 
UNDER THE LAYER OF WHITE PAINT WAS A VERY YELLOW DOOR

AFTER:
I PAINTED IT AND ADDED SOME PICS I TOOK IN FLORIDA THEN ADDED AN OLD DOOR KNOB.
I FOUND THIS AWESOME BOWL AND DECIDED TO FILL IT WILL OLD DOOR KNOBS AND OLD KEYS.
I ACTUALLY FOUND THIS OLD CRATE AT A GARAGE SALE LAST YEAR AND DECIDED IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR HOLDING MY MAGAZINES.
FINALLY THE FINISHED PRODUCT!


11 comments:
It looks beautiful Erin! You are so good at that kind of stuff!
joe
oh my goodness erin!! i love it! it looks amazing!!! i have been looking for an old window with 6 glass openings in them so that i can put pictures in them.. but the door thing looks even better!
Wow Erin great ideas. Can I steal one since I'm so far away :)
Lovely! You are a great decorator! Wish we lived close by so I could see it in person. Maybe one day. It's looking like we could end back up in Colorado in a couple years! :)
Love it Erin!!! Wish I could see it in person.
Wow, Erin that was beautiful! I love the door picture frame!!!
That is absolutely awesome!! I love the door idea, and if I can ever find an old door I'm going to steal the idea from you! Good job :)
woohoo I will get to see it in person! Looks great Erin
Again You are AMAZING!!! That is incredible! It looks fantastic.
thanks for sending me your preschool schedule. it looks like you guys will have a lot of fun! and i like how your organized it.
I love the door idea!!How creative too! ANd the ladder, you must have an eye for creativity!!
Post a Comment