Thursday, May 7, 2009

MY MOM

when I picked up jaron today at preschool, he came running out with a handful of things he made for mother's Day. First he handed me a fresh single red rose, a little poem of how much he loves his mom and then a filled out questionair about his mother. I laughed as I read his answers about me:

MY MOM

Her name is: Erin, i guess she is 33 years old like my dad
(for the record I am only 31!)

She likes to eat: chicken and rice
( Sure why not, you can never go wrong with chicken)

Her favorite place is: Disney World
(Obviously this is jaron's favorite place)

She like to wear: Purple and green clothes
( I do have some green shirts but purple?)

Her favorite thing to do is: Cook
( I love this aswer)

1 comment:

korie said...

Too cute! Happy Mother's Day!


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!