Monday, August 24, 2009

A NEW UNEXPECTED PREGNANCEY AND JARON'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

ok so back in may we found out we were pregnant! this was unexpected but we are very happy to soon being having a new little one in our home. 2 weeks ago we found out we were having a BOY! we are very excited and his due date is January 4th. I also had another big event happen this month (at least for me) Jaron started kindergarten! He is going to the academy charter school and they require uniforms, so of course i had to take some very cute pics of my son all dressed up on the first day of school. ( I admit i did cry)

This is VERY rare: this is me 5 1/2 months prego. you will probably never see my face from the front since i hate pics of my face especially when i am prego.



Jaron standing in from of his school

I was able to get a quick pic in front of his classroom
Now for some cute pics of my gorgeous son












14 comments:

Katie said...

cute tummy erin! Jaron's school looks like a barnes and noble from the outside.

Crystal said...

Congratulations on the new little one. That is so exciting for your family! I can't belive that these boys really started kindergarten! Crazy!

Humphries said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys, and you have such a cute tummy!! Jaron looked so handsome in his school uniform.

Marisa said...

Congratulations!!! You're due about 6 weeks before I am. You look great and Jaron is getting so big!

korie said...

This is why I love blogs! I had no idea. You look amazing. I look more prego then you do and I'm not prego. Congrats to you guys!!!! Another boy way to go.

normaneugene said...

You look great Erin! Of course you always look great. Hey Jaron! How was school? They really grow up fast. Good lookin grandson.

Ken and Kelly said...

TOO Cool another kido we get to play with in Sacrament, Jaron looked soo cute!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh, but you've always been WAY cute pregnant! Are those prego jeans, or are you using a belly band? Tell me!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

you look cute! why dont you like your picture taken? jaron is getting so big.

Haute Deb Designs said...

You are soooo tiny!! Me at 5 1/2 months probably looks like what you are at 9!!! Jaron looks like a stud. Don't they grow up fast?!!? Liz and I want to have another girls weekend in Vegas. Let me know what you think. Miss ya!

Kara said...

You look adorable, as usual. And do you have hair extensions in? I'm totally getting some, I just decided!! Jaron is so cute, and SO TALL! I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

add me its ashley your neice!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

this is so funny. I could basically take your post and just erase a couple of names and insert my families. My oldest Emry started Kinder this year too. She was sooo excited. And I too am expecting a suprise baby. (appearantly BC is no 100%) ok I already knew that. Anyway. Congratulations! Im not due til Feb. 24th I find out in a couple of weeks. miss you! we all need to hook up again after the babies are born.

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

Now for some cute pics of MY gorgeous son???

Is it not your husbands son too??

gosh


adam


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!