Sunday, September 6, 2009

I AM NOW 4 YEARS OLD!

Brinley turned four on September 2nd and she wanted a Tinker Bell Party. She invited some friends and they had fun decorating their own tinker bell wings and playing tinker bell bingo! (I forgot to take pictures of the activities). After gifts were opened it was on to the cake! (she picked this one out and was very excited! I only had to go to 4 different stores to get it since almost everyone was on back order for tinker bell cakes). We had her party the weekend before her birthday, so on her acutual birthday she went to lunch with her mom and dad, to her favorite place, where else MC DONALDS!. She wanted to dress up like a princess that day so off to lunch we went with our little princess. Then I took her to get our nails done and then to Claire's to pick out some jewelery. when we walked into claire's, brinley thought she had died and had gone to heaven, she was running around to just about every section and picking up handfuls of things. After only letting her have a few things from claire's I took the princess home, where she could brag to her brother's what she did that day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE PRINCESS!



SHE WANTED HER DAD TO HELP HER BLOW OUT THE CANDLES




















5 comments:

Humphries said...

Happy Birthday Brinley! It looks like she had so much fun with all her birthday activities and I just love her princess outfit.

normaneugene said...

Happy Birthday sweet little princess. Wish we could have been there to see our little beauty. Four years old....we can't believe how the time has flown. Love you sweetheart, grandma and grandpa C.

Amy said...

I can't believe shes 4!!!!What a little princess she is. A beauty just like her mommy. Happy birthday Brinley.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Brinley!!

normaneugene said...

Brinley....We think that you are a real princess! We love you so much!


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!