Saturday, November 28, 2009

ITS CALLED BEING PREGNANT!

Finally I decided to post my kids halloween pictures. I know this is very late but hey I am pregnant and have been swamped these past few weeks. This year Jaron decided he wanted to be Luke Skywalker, Brinley was a cute Leperchaun and Jace wore Jaron's Little Boxer costume from a previous halloween. Up until this year, I decided what they would wear for halloween and would try to find costumes that were a little different. I knew however that this would not last long. Now that Jaron is in Kindergarten he wanted to pick out his own costume, especially since all his friends were going to be the same thing. At least this year I still had Brinley, though I know that next year may be different since she will be starting school. This year on Halloween I never got the chance to take pictures of my kids in their costumes except really quick ones that night right before they went bounding out the door. we all know that those kind of pictures are never very great since that are so excited to go and often are restless and pictures become blury. I decided that I would dress them up the next day and take some more pics. However " the next day" turned into just a couple days ago, but never the less I did get it done.

Just thought she would look cute as a leperchaun since "Irish" is part of her heritage
He made such a good little boxer- with the expresions and everything!









My three little munchkins!






















3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Brinley is the CUTEST leprechaun I have ever seen and the boys looked great in their costumes to.

Katie said...

Great pics! Hey! Better late than never, and it looks like your kids had a fun time getting dressed up again.

Robin said...

Your kids are adorable!! They are lucky to have such a 'hip' mom!!
Can't wait to see your xmas pics!


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!