Monday, January 18, 2010

FINALLY PICTURES OF JEZDEN!!!

Jezden Mccoy Galbraith was born December 29th at 9:15am. He weighed 7lbs and 2 ounces and was 20inches long. I had a planned c-section because of a low placenta that would have caused hermorging if i had him natural. sorry to everyone who has been asking for pics(especially my family) Recovery has been harder than i expected and between that and just plain tiredness i have finally been able to get to the computer to put these up! I hope you enjoy them! Jezden is a very good baby. He has brown hair now but his eyebrows and eyelashes are blond so he might just become a toe head like his daddy was when he was young. Jezden also has blue eyes!













MY FIRST BATH!
BLESSING DAY!













11 comments:

Amy said...

I Love him so much! What a cutie. Thanks for the pictures. I hope your'e feeling better now.

Marisa said...

What an adorable baby! It makes me anxious to have mine in a couple of weeks! I'm sorry you had to have a c-section, I've always been scared of that, because of the recovery, especially with other kids to take care of! I hope you continue to feel better and enjoy your sweet little guy!

korie said...

Congrats to you and your family! He is just precious! Great pictures!

Robin said...

Congradulations Erin! Jezden is gorgeous! You know if you need any help Rhylee would love to. And I would too of course. Enjoy your precious one!

adamandrebeccacoughran said...

He is so cute! I love the picture of him and his baby blessing suit.. he looks so tiny! We wish you a fast recovery!

Jenny said...

Oh he is so cute! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well, hope you feel better soon.

Slightly Insane said...

OMGOSH! he's so freakin cute! I love him! give him lots of kisses for me.. give all your kids kisses for me!

Humphries said...

Congratulations! Such a handsome little man! I just love all his dark hair. He looked so cute in his blessing outfit. Hope you are feeling better.

Haute Deb Designs said...

He is sooo stinking cute!! I'm sorry your recovery wasn't great, but I hope you're feeling better now. Love you!

Ken and Kelly said...

TOOOOOOOOO freekin CUTE can't wait to pester him at church like the others

Clint and Aimee Cook said...

Wow he is such a cutie!!! Hope you feel good soon!!


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!