Thursday, September 25, 2008
LIKE MOTHER, LIKE SON!
Posted by
galbraith's
at
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
gienger's "hotel"
Dalton's "catholic church"
blandfords "white trash trailer"
Graves " out house"
our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time
what a group of houses! just lovely
making our first layer
reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze
adding decorations
we love our gingerbread house!
5 comments:
Wow Jaron......you look cool. Grandpa C
Erin, he does look all grown up. I can't believe how big he is getting. And soooo cute! Watch out girls!
p.s. Haylie got some stickers in the mail. She was so excited.
So Cute! Ethan plays soccer too. I also love to take him and watch him and see how excited he gets over playing. I agree time goes by too fast!
He looks so cute in his soccer gear!
Ooooo HOW FUN!!!!
He's such a doll!
Post a Comment