Monday, September 22, 2008

MY GIRLS

so I am a little behind on my blogging. After I got home from my last adventure ( my annual girls trip) life has been a whirlwind and I am just now catching up. This year our girls trip was in Park City. From our stay in the sliver kings penthouse ( thank you kara's dad), much need pedicure pampering, ziplining in olympic park, outlet shopping, white water rafting, amusement park/ water park fun, late night games, morning walks, hot tub hopping, fine dining, meeting the all so famous band tantric, SLEEPING IN, and just being with some incredible women minus one this year (missed you shaunna!). It was an amazing time as always and already can't wait until next year! Of course I can not help but to mention the wonderful support of our husbands who let us do this every year and who put up with our craziness and love us anyway!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

SSOOOOOOO JEALOUS. You have no idea!!

Kara said...

We're so freegon cool, it's ri-cock-ulous! And I'm like, whatever, arrrrggghhhhh....lol.


gienger's "hotel"

Dalton's "catholic church"

blandfords "white trash trailer"

Graves " out house"

our "love shack" sorry no pictures of me at this time

what a group of houses! just lovely

making our first layer



reading christmas books while we wait for frosting to freeze

adding decorations

we love our gingerbread house!